| KEYNOTE SPEAKER | SEMINARS | ONLINE WEBINARS | ONE-ON-ONE COACHING |
Lisa Skinner provides a number of ways that you can increase the awareness of caregivers about Dementia and Alzheimer’s disease. Skinner’s original thinking and counter-intuitive solutions provide family members, spouses, children, caregivers and others with the tools they need to effectively manage the symptoms of brain disease.
Lisa Skinner has a rich trove of stories culled from her years in the eldercare industry and offers insight into the difficult questions families face, including:
- How do I respond to a loved one’s false belief?
- Am I abandoning my parent if I place them in the care of professionals?
- How will the Covid-19 pandemic impact my choice of a memory care facility or at-home care?
- How do we make the best of our time left together?
Email Douglas W. Collins for more information or TEL | WhatsApp: +1 775.742.8403
KEYNOTE SPEAKING TOPICS:
- Aging Political Leadership in America and the Decisions They Make
- The Impact of the Covid-19 Pandemic on Alzheimer’s Patients
- Alzheimer’s Disease and Dementia – Go Ask Alice!
- Doggie Dementia – What Happens as Your Dog Ages
- How to Empower Caregivers and Return to What Matters
- The Secret Faces of Alzheimer’s Disease
- Customized Keynote Addresses for Your Organization